This Robotime-ROKR Mechanical Orrery ST001 is a 3D wooden puzzle showing the orbits of the planets in the solar system. Scientific, rigorous, and interesting. It's perfect for a fun time with your family or friends.
- Wood Pieces: 316 Pcs
- Assembled size: 330*320*350 mm(12.99''*12.60''*13.78'' )
- Weight: 2000g
- Assembled Hours: 7 H
- LASER CUTTING: The unique Interference Fit Process, combined with high-precision CO2 laser cutting technology, controls the error within five microns, ensuring consistent assembly accuracy under different temperature environments.
- NICELY DESIGNED STRUCTURES: The 25mm miniature magnifying glass allows for a better view of every detail on the globe's map. The dimensional engraving in gothic letters gives the whole piece a vintage look. The wave wheel activation structure allows you to experience a better feel when turning the globe.
- UNIQUE GIFT & STYLISH DECOR: A huge unique hands-on gift for any DIY lovers or any occasion like Christmas, Father's Day, Birthday. Luxury interior decor for your room and office.
- FEEL THE SENSE OF FULFILLMENT: Have fun in every DIY crafting from the building, crafting, or even re-decorating. It needs patience and dexterity, but also produces pleasure!
- Warning: Small Parts Not for Children under 3 years old
- Note: Due to customs policy, glue, battery, or pigment may not be included in the package.