This Robotime-ROKR Luminous Globe ST003 is not only a classically sophisticated globe ornament but also a practical night light with a warm glow. This sophisticated puzzle is perfect for a fun time with your family or friends.
Wood Pieces: 180 Pcs
Assembled size: 167*203*293 mm (6.57*7.99*11.53 inches)
Package Size: 310*230*47 mm (12.2*9*1.85 inches)
- LASER CUTTING: The unique Interference Fit Process, combined with high-precision CO2 laser cutting technology, controls the error within five microns, ensuring consistent assembly accuracy under different temperature environments.
- NICELY DESIGNED STRUCTURES: The 25mm miniature magnifying glass allows for a better view of every detail on the globe's map. The dimensional engraving in gothic letters gives the whole piece a vintage look. The wave wheel activation structure allows you to experience a better feel when turning the globe.
- UNIQUE GIFT & STYLISH DECOR: A huge unique hands-on gift for any DIY lovers or any occasion like Christmas, Father's Day, Birthday. Luxury interior decor for your room and office.
- FEEL THE SENSE OF FULFILLMENT: Have fun in every DIY crafting from the building, crafting, or even re-decorating. It needs patience and dexterity, but also produces pleasure!
- Warning: Small Parts Not for Children under 3 years old
- Note: Due to customs policy, glue, battery, or pigment may not be included in the package.
Please consider twice before you place the order. If you want to cancel order please do within 24 business hours BEFORE it is sent out. After it's shipped, we cannot accept the requirement of refund, especially when lacking shipping resources.
- Enjoy free shipping on orders $65+
- 7-14 working days for most countries and districts (24-36 business hours to process the order and additional 7-14 days for shipping). For remote districts it may take longer time.
- During peak seasons (like Mother’s Day & Christmas) shipping can take an additional 3-4 working days.
Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delay on the delivery.
Available countries now: